cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Power Apps Staff cherie
Power Apps Staff

Re: Chatbot App

@bishoy, can you explain what step you are stuck on?

bishoy
Level: Powered On

Capture.JPG

bishoy

also when i tried to open collection i get the below

WebAuthoring abnormal termination.
Client date/time: 2017-11-02T05:12:30.278Z
Version: 2.0.714 (v2.0.714.57964577)
Session ID: c2443a12-7b4d-99b9-86c6-13f2605d765d
description: {"error":{"isTrusted":true,"detail":{"exception":{}},"message":"Uncaught Error: Unable to process binding \"foreach: function (){return $parent.shownCellsInfo.colsShown }\"\nMessage: Unable to process binding \"template: function (){return { name:$parents[1].getCellTemplate(new AppMagic.AuthoringTool.ObjectViewer.CellPosition($parentContext.$data,$data))} }\"\nMessage: Unknown type: e","filename":"https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v2.0.714.57964577/studio/openSource/unmodified/knockout/knockou... Error: Unable to process binding \"foreach: function (){return $parent.shownCellsInfo.colsShown }\"\nMessage: Unable to process binding \"template: function (){return { name:$parents[1].getCellTemplate(new AppMagic.AuthoringTool.ObjectViewer.CellPosition($parentContext.$data,$data))} }\"\nMessage: Unknown type: e","setPromise":"[function]","exception":{}}
stack: null
errorNumber: 0
errorMessage: Uncaught Error: Unable to process binding "foreach: function (){return $parent.shownCellsInfo.colsShown }"
Message: Unable to process binding "template: function (){return { name:$parents[1].getCellTemplate(new AppMagic.AuthoringTool.ObjectViewer.CellPosition($parentContext.$data,$data))} }"

Captur2e.JPG

bishoy

i create new QNA with name bishoy and the new post man connection called bishoy 

but i still get the below error 

WebAuthoring abnormal termination.
Client date/time: 2017-11-02T12:53:38.211Z
Version: 2.0.714 (v2.0.714.57964577)
Session ID: b4f65839-0ec5-3e7e-8ae6-a3c4e2b102f1
description: {"error":{"isTrusted":true,"detail":{"exception":{}},"message":"Uncaught Error: Unable to process binding \"foreach: function (){return $parent.shownCellsInfo.colsShown }\"\nMessage: Unable to process binding \"template: function (){return { name:$parents[1].getCellTemplate(new AppMagic.AuthoringTool.ObjectViewer.CellPosition($parentContext.$data,$data))} }\"\nMessage: Unknown type: e","filename":"https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v2.0.714.57964577/studio/openSource/unmodified/knockout/knockou... Error: Unable to process binding \"foreach: function (){return $parent.shownCellsInfo.colsShown }\"\nMessage: Unable to process binding \"template: function (){return { name:$parents[1].getCellTemplate(new AppMagic.AuthoringTool.ObjectViewer.CellPosition($parentContext.$data,$data))} }\"\nMessage: Unknown type: e","setPromise":"[function]","exception":{}}
stack: null
errorNumber: 0
errorMessage: Uncaught Error: Unable to process binding "foreach: function (){return $parent.shownCellsInfo.colsShown }"
Message: Unable to process binding "template: function (){return { name:$parents[1].getCellTemplate(new AppMagic.AuthoringTool.ObjectViewer.CellPosition($parentContext.$data,$data))} }"

is any one can help me ?

bishoy

Guys any help ?

bishoy

still waiting for help !!! any one from the support team here can reply to my massage ?

Power Apps Staff cherie
Power Apps Staff

Hey,

I'm not sure if this will fix you but the example has:

First(RESTTEST.LionBot({question.TextInput1.Text}).answers).answer)

The difference is that the first "answer" in your example should actually have an s at the end and be answers.

Thanks

Cherie

View solution in original post

bishoy

@cherie Thank you so much for your help now worked fine.

bishoy

i want to ask how to make the gallery show the last results instate of scrolling down every time after i submit my question 

Capture.JPG

Power Apps Staff cherie
Power Apps Staff

You can use sort to order the gallery.

Take a look at this example: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/show-images-text-gallery-sort-filter/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,538)