cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashu2021
Frequent Visitor

Check Microsoft Auth before open link

Hi Team

With Lanuch function, we can open any URL. I just want, before open any URL, app check, user is login with microsoft accpunt or not.

Kind Regards

Ashwani

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: Check Microsoft Auth before open link

@Ashu2021 

It is my understanding that a User must be logged into their Microsoft O365 Account to use an app.  Are your users somehow able to use apps without an O365 login?  Can you please explain why this check is necessary?

Ashu2021
Frequent Visitor

You are right, i am also using o365 account. Actually, there is situation when user login app and logout Microsoft account with other tab/application. So i want to 100% sure to that user is login with Microsoft account
Super User
Super User

@Ashu2021 

You don't need to program this feature into your app.  If a user becomes logged out then Microsoft will ask the user to reauthenticate automatically. 

There is currently no functionality in the Office365 Connector that would allow you to check user login status.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my response helped to solve your issue so that others may find it more quickly. If your thought the post was helpful please give it a "Thumbs Up."

Super User
Super User

@Ashu2021
Did my previous post answer your question? If not, I would encourage you to post more about the error you are receiving when a user performs a logout in another tab. Screenshots would be helpful too.

I am not sure if you are trying to solve a current problem or an anticipated problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,052)