cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SDonaghy
Level: Powered On

Check if item exists in sharepoint list

Im trying to use a flow that will check if a student exists in a sharepoint list, using their email to search in the sharepoint list.

For example, i want to get the items of the list, and check if "TestEmail@Email.com" exists in the list, which if it does not, i can automatically add it.

The issue i am having is all of the previous answers i can find involve editing a condition in advanced mode, which i do not have access to.

condition.PNG

And with all my tests, i cannot get the condition to do what i want and give me a correct evaluation of if the email 'TestEmail@Email.com' exists in the student list

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Check if item exists in sharepoint list

@SDonaghy 

This appears to be an MS Automate question.  I suggest you post this in the MS Automate community where you will likely receive a quicker/better response.

Link to MS Automate Community

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/bd-p/FlowForum

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Check if item exists in sharepoint list

@SDonaghy 

This appears to be an MS Automate question.  I suggest you post this in the MS Automate community where you will likely receive a quicker/better response.

Link to MS Automate Community

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/bd-p/FlowForum

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,792)