Hi,

I have checkbox in Gallery.. 
Checkbox name as Checkbox_Approve & checkbox_Reject
 image.png
I need,

if I checked Checkbox_Approve -> Checkbox_Reject auto unchecked

if I checked Checkbox_Reject  -> Checkbox_Approve auto unchecked

How did I do above function ?

Note: (I have already work with RadioButton. Some bug in Radiobutton process. So, I can't proceed with radiobutton. Now I need only option in checkbox)

image.png
Let me know how to reset & How to resolved Parent gallery to child gallery data loading time Label shown wrong data ? both radio button & Checkbox having same issue.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

I tried this in a test gallery and it worked.

In the OnCheck of Checkbox_Approve > Reset(Checkbox_Reject)

In the OnCheck of Checkbox_Reject > Reset(Checkbox_Aprove)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@Jeff_Thorpe 

image.png

Kindly see my updated post

AsanKani
Resolver I
Resolver I

@RandyHayes 

I can't move next step in my previous problem. Same problem also in Checkbox.
How did I resolved ? 😥😭

Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

I can't reproduce your issue with the data being displayed in the label incorrectly. When I add a label to the gallery where I have the check boxes and use the same formula I get the correct results. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

I appreciate for you reply and spend your valuable time.. You are said right.. that is working in single gallery.. But my problem is not in single gallery...

For More info see below details
parent gallery (ID) (master SharePoint list) to data collected in Child gallery (Child SharePoint list) -> so while I select approve / rejected in child gallery items (Master SP list ID1) it's working fine.. when I move to Master SP list ID2... IDx.. Above issue is happen in Child Gallery (Child list)

Parent Gallery

IDTitleStatus (Open / Closed)
1Testing 1Open
2Testing 2Open
3Testing 3Open

Child Gallery

IDParentIDTitleStatus (Approve / Reject)
11Testing 1 - aaaaaApprove / Reject
21Testing 1 - bbbbbApprove / Reject
31Testing 1 - cccccApprove / Reject
42Testing 2 - aabbccApprove / Reject
52Testing 2 - bbccaaApprove / Reject

when I have try to approve / reject in Child Gallery (ID1,ID2,ID3) with in gallery label shown right result...

but after I have select Parent Gallery item 2 (ID2) to shown Child Gallery (ID4,ID5).. that that Approve / Reject both unchecked in Radio / Check box. label shown wrong result... this is appear so what I expected depending on label result that is not working.. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,447)