cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoG1
Frequent Visitor

Checkboxes and multilingue data

I have an app where I choice the language (between "FR" and "EN").

To translate all of words, I used an Excel like this https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/archive/blogs/carlosfigueira/building-multilingual-apps-in-powerapp...

In my app, on a specific screen, I have a list of checkboxes. When I check one or many of them and I validate the form, I store my data in SharePointList (on a column, where when I create the list, I specify the french word version for "default data choice").

For example, "Ecouteurs" for the word "Headphones", "Chargeur" for "Charger",....

In the input "Default" of my Checkbox, I have written this :

If(  

{

'@odata.type': "#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedReference";
Id: 0;
Value: LookUp(Tableau3; Key="DetailsHardwareProtectiveCover" And Lang = sltLanguage;Value)
} in Matériel_Edit.Default;
true;
false
)

Where "Tableau3" is the name of my Excel file.

When I doing some event (on the Fr version) and I select one of them, the box is checked and data is stored in SharepointList.

When I doing some event (on the En version) and i select one of them, the box isn't checked and data is stored in SharepointList.

3 REPLIES 3
v-yutliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RoG1 ,

Could you tell me

1)what is Matériel_Edit?

2)The formula that you use to update?

I need more details about your app.

Just based on the formulas that you listed, I'm afraid I'm not so sure where's your problem.

Best regards,

Phoebe

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yutliu-msft ,

1) Matériel_Edit is the name of my card in my EditForm (form loaded by SPList import). This card contain a list of checkboxes. Each checkboxes have in his "default" data the function write on my next post.

2 ) I using this to update my card :

Patch('Données sur les fiches matériels mobiles'; FormEdit.LastSubmit; {Matériel : Filter(CollectionM;data=true)});;

And this on the "OnSelect" of the checkbox : 

ClearCollect(CollectionM;
{Value:LookUp(Tableau3; Key="DetailsHardwareProtectiveCover" And Lang = sltLanguage;Value);data:CheckHousseProtection_Edit.Value})

Thanks,

RoG1.

RoG1
Frequent Visitor

@v-yutliu-msft it's better for comprehension ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,387)