Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manojrohit16
Helper I
Helper I

Choice Column show blank Values

Hello there,

I have query where I get 4 column data into one row means in Choice column by below query where I'm also getting blank values and I don't want blank value into row so let me know how to avoid blank value.

Ungroup(
Table(
{Value: Blank()},
{Value: With({wItem:LookUp(SharePoint List Name,Lookup.Value="5" && column=DataCardValue14.Text)},Table(
{Value:wItem.Email},{Value:wItem.Email2},{Value:wItem.Email3},{Value:wItem.Email4}))}
),
"Value"
)

How to avoid blank Values from the above query?

Regards,

Manoj Roy

2 REPLIES 2
NandiniBhagya20
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @manojrohit16 ,

I know how to remove blank value from a collection. Please refer below sample code:
ClearCollect(sampleCollect, {Value: Blank()}, {Value: "A"}, {Value:"B"}, {Value:"C"}); RemoveIf(sampleCollection, Value=Blank())

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

I have edited the question and I filter query from SharePoint list directly without using collection.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,756)