Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdowse
Resolver I
Resolver I

Choice field dropdown on Model Driven App Form is hidden when clicked

Hi All

This is an odd one - I've added a choice field to one of my model driven power app's main forms but when you click on it to open the drop down, the list appears to open behind the other components on the form so you can't see it.

Below are two photos, the first with it "un clicked" and the second showing it after I've clicked it - I've circled the tiny bits of the drop down that you can see. (It's at the bottom of the page so is opening upwards - same behaviour if its in the middle of the page and opens downwards). I've also added a screenshot of the whole tab.

I've tried it in its own section, as shown, and also in another section with other fields but get the same behaviour.

I've got two choice fields in the Header which work fine.

Any ideas?!

Thanks!

UnclickedUnclickedClickedClicked

Screenshot 2021-01-31 181321.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sdowse
Resolver I
Resolver I

This issue has now magically resolved itself without me doing a thing, although it did take 48 hours!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PatrickMSFT
Microsoft
Microsoft

sdowse,

You should bring this up with our Dynamics forums, as well. They actually handle model-driven apps more often:

(1) Microsoft Dynamics Community - Forums, Blogs, Videos, Support

Thanks @PatrickMSFT - I've now put a post on their forum.

sdowse
Resolver I
Resolver I

This issue has now magically resolved itself without me doing a thing, although it did take 48 hours!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (60,560)