Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Misa
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Choosing correct html template to convert to pdf

Hi.

I am building a canvas app that will have many letter templates.  This also means that there are many fields and only some are shared with other templates.  I have built the starting page that has buttons where the user will pick the letter template they want to use.  When the button is clicked, the OnSelect property assigns the variable CurrentTemplate with the name of the letter template.  The button navigates to a new screen showing only the fields needed for the template.  The new screen is split.  Left side is the form where they will enter data and the right is the preview of the letter (html viewer).  <-- this is working as it should

When the user hits submit, how can i be sure that the correct html template is used by the flow to create the correct letter?  Also, is it possible to have blanks sent for the fields not used at the time of the submission?  I have noticed that when starting a flow using powerapps, powerautomate yells at you that data is missing.

Thank you for your help!

1 REPLY 1
Misa
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi.  Revisiting this post.  Does anyone have any ideas i can noodle over?

Thank you for your time.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,229)