This morning choosing a line in galleri does'nt work when testing in powerapp editor ? xxx.selected is allways the first? I tested this in Google Chrome. In Edge the app chrash when loading the app in the editor.?
Solved! Go to Solution.
thank you for your answer, unfortunately this was not the case. It seems to be a major fault and it start last Tuesday and I have the same error for many of my apps. The problem only seems to happen when I test run my apps in the studio not when running it normally. What happens is that the galleri.selected value does update. In this case I work galleries showing column from SharePoint lists
What I have tested is to copy code to a new app and I done this screen for screen. When I started with the screen with galleri it work fine, Then I copy the screen were I show the column från SharePoint and it still work fine. The I copy the update screen and the error is back. If I then delete the update screen the error is still there. I can only make disappear if I goes back to an earlier version.
So it seems to be something in the connection between the galleri (SharePoint List) I choose from and the update screen where I want to update column from SharePoint.
Hi, I did some test this morning with one the apps that I had problem, but it still work for me with version 3.19052.19.
Which advanced parameter have you set for the app? I have clicked every one except nr 3, the one about column chooses.
Actually I face several problems with the with version 3.19052.19 , like
1- Problem with connection between Gallery and form.(If I select an item in gallery the form will not responce to the new changes , I need to re-enter the code of form-DataSource property each time i select an item in gallery.
2- Buttons not working.
3- Data Card value boxes in the form filled with Black.
4- Collection function not working properly.
I faced the same problem with several apps (powerapps platforms) , which inservice for long time. To make the thing working I need to re-enter the code of that property again. but when i save and publish the app. all the problems will came back again.
I contact the support team and , They informed me that, " It is know for them, and they working on it"
Your problems sounds exactly the same as I had. But now it works fine for me. Maybe versions upgrade was'nt the solution, maybe it was something else, connected to area or something. Hopefully there is a solution soon.