cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kenneth
Frequent Visitor

Chrome - This app stopped working. Try refreshing your browser.

I have tried everything, reinstall, clearing browser, updating, incognito and nothing seems to work. Please Help.

Session ID: 95ff878f-3d86-405c-9e79-b471617a98cd

6 REPLIES 6
KrishnaV
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Kenneth ,

Would be able to share a screenshot of the error you than only a sessionID to help you better.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.
Kenneth
Frequent Visitor

Hello @KrishnaV , attached a screenshot.

Kenneth_0-1596545158415.png

KrishnaV
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Kenneth,

This is the only APP you see this issue or none of the apps are working for you.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Regards,
KrishnaV
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.
Kenneth
Frequent Visitor

@KrishnaV  All the apps on different environments have the same issue, although if i go thru Microsoft Edge Browser i am able to access some of them, not all.

KrishnaV
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Kenneth ,

Strange I have seen this issue other way around, I mean the user complain that the app is not working in Edge but in your case, it is not working in Chrome.

Regards,
Krishna

Regards,
KrishnaV
Rattanpal

Rattanpal_0-1629858400496.png

Session ID: 7df36760-febd-4fae-8cd9-3b7427868980

Tried clearing cache, used a different browser - didn't work. If someone can help me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (2,321)