cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmccarron76
Frequent Visitor

Cisco Jabber to Microsoft Teams Messages migrator PowerApp - Any Takers?

Hello,

I have completed created an “unmanaged solution” powerapp which uses the newly published Graph API extension allowing existing messages in a third party IM/UC platform to be migrated to Microsoft Teams. 

As long as you’re running cisco IM&P 11.x or later (this is the back end of the Cisco Jabber client) and use one of the supported methods prescribed by cisco (within Cisco’s Collab srnd) for archiving Jabber messages my powerapp will do the trick and set up the Team, migrate the messages, and optionally move that Team into production mode. 

My plan is to add options for Webex Teams and possibly Slack as well, but webex teams next since Cisco to Microsoft is the direction I see most often. 

If you are migrating from cisco Jabber to MS Reans abd would like to help me validate that I have addressed what should be addressed as far as interface, docs, workflow, and outcome, I would be happy to share the tool with you.

Please direct message me if that’s the case (you have a beed that matches up with this). 

In fact my end goal is to share it as a community tool, not anything related to revenue generation.

I just want to appropriately test and validate before doing so. 

Thank you 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,515)