Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LuccaGiffoni
Helper I
Helper I

Clean Text Inputs every time I use the app again

Good morning, how you all doing?!
I'm trying to build an app on PowerApps and I finally did the login page, but I don't know how to reset the text inputs after I once used it. Because, every time I play the app my login and password still ther. How can I change this?

I'm really grateful for the attention!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@LuccaGiffoni 

The screen...not the TextInput controls.

Your screen has an OnVisible action...that is where you need to put the formula.

Click on your screen name in the left tree navigation, then

RandyHayes_0-1614284726822.png

Put the formula in 3

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@LuccaGiffoni 

Consider putting the following in your OnVisible action of your screen:

Reset(TextInput1); Reset(TestInput2)

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)

LuccaGiffoni
Helper I
Helper I

@RandyHayes That was almost the perfect solution!

It solved the problem of the fixed logins but as a consequence I could not login because when I click on "login", it erase all the login data and I cannot login.

Do you know any other way?

Thanks!

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@LuccaGiffoni 

Where did you put the formula I provided?

It should have been on the OnVisible action of the screen.

The controls would ONLY be reset if returning to that login screen (i.e. a fresh login).

LuccaGiffoni
Helper I
Helper I

@RandyHayes That's true. 

But on Input Boxes the option "OnVisible" does not exist...

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@LuccaGiffoni 

The screen...not the TextInput controls.

Your screen has an OnVisible action...that is where you need to put the formula.

Click on your screen name in the left tree navigation, then

RandyHayes_0-1614284726822.png

Put the formula in 3

LuccaGiffoni
Helper I
Helper I

@RandyHayes It worked perfectly!

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (1,783)