cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KarolKozlowski
Frequent Visitor

Clear attachment control out of SP form

Hello,

Is there possible to clear attachment control that I copied from SharePoint item form (then delete that form). I am using that control to send file to library with power automate, so there is not any interaction with SharePoint list or list item.

I cannot use formulas like RestForm, or set null/empty default value of control if sth. I try that, but I have got formula errors.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @KarolKozlowski ,

Why not use to default delete option "X" beside the files in the Attachments control?

vjefferni_0-1631760627347.png

If you really want to clear all the files from the control, if the Default of the Attachments control is blank, you could use a button and set OnSelect to 

Reset(AttachmentsControlName)

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ramole
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@KarolKozlowski 

Are you asking to take off attachment control so it will show at all in PowerApps?

If yes you do from You list SharePoint  Settings - Advanced settings - Attachments

Remove Attachment.PNG

Thank you
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others and consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

No, I edited the original post. I need attachments control to send file to document library via PA. I not have any item form.

Hi @KarolKozlowski ,

Why not use to default delete option "X" beside the files in the Attachments control?

vjefferni_0-1631760627347.png

If you really want to clear all the files from the control, if the Default of the Attachments control is blank, you could use a button and set OnSelect to 

Reset(AttachmentsControlName)

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,695)