cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

Clear the image and current properties for the Object Detection and Business Card Reader controls

Hi,

I am currently looking at the Object Detection and Business Card Reader controls.  Once the app has taken a picture I cannot figure out how to reset the controls so that they do not hold a picture or any of it's properties. i.e. I want to be able to reset the control back to its original state.

Any ideas?  Is this even possible at this stage?

Hamish

6 REPLIES 6
Regular Visitor

Hello @HSheild ,

I am also stuck and working on the same issue, I have a success screen with a go back button that must clean all the fields. I have tried Reset,Set,Update,Clear,ClearCollect... but nothing works.

It is detected as a "Control" but Reset does not take it, and looks like there is no way to remove its properties values either. I will provide update if i find a fix for this.

Best regards.

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HSheild @AleixRuizSor 

Thanks for your posts.

And  currently  AI Builder is a preview feature.Preview features aren’t meant for production use and may have restricted functionality.

And I will test and research about the issues you post here.

Best Regards.

Yumia

Thanks @v-yuxima-msft and @AleixRuizSor for your responses.

I'm fully away that this is a preview feature and that it won't be completely functional right now.  I'm keen to give feedback so will post on the Ideas forum if clearing the control is not possible at this stage.  Will wait for your test and response @v-yuxima-msft .

Thanks

Hello @AleixRuizSor @HSheild @v-yuxima-msft 

Did anybody find a solution to this?

If so kindly share, I'm struggling with it.

Best Regards,

Sumaira

There is no solution for this at the moment. It is planned by Microsoft based on the following idea that I created. Vote on the idea if you are keen to see Microsoft make this feature available.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Ability-to-clear-the-AI-Builder-Object-Detection...

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (38,197)