cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
stapes
Level 8

ClearCollect. Formerly working code now marked as invalid. Cannot use a non-record value in this context.

I have this formula on the OnVisible action of my screen:

ClearCollect(outstandingOrders, GoodsInToday.Run(WeekNo,SelectedYear, 2))

Earlier, this worked fine. I made changes in my Stored Procedure. Added some extra columns. I have updated the Flow & tested that. It works fine. When I want to add the new columns to the Data table, they are not shown. So I thought I would delete the data table & try again.

Now,  the above ClearCollect statement is flagged as an error:

ClearCollect has some invalid arguments.

Cannot use a non-record value in the context.

I have tried various things.

GoodsInToday.Run(WeekNo,SelectedYear, 2)

This statement is fine, & does not get flagged as an error. Obviously, I need the collection. I tried giving the collection a new name. That didn't help.

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: ClearCollect. Formerly working code now marked as invalid. Cannot use a non-record value in this context.

Hi @stapes 

As you have made a few changes in the flow, can you try to remove the flow from the canvas app and register it again? The expression used by you looks fine to me.

Please make sure that you are passing the correct variables in the flow as per the specified format. If this doesn't help, please share more details around this.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

CrashWave
Level: Powered On

Re: ClearCollect. Formerly working code now marked as invalid. Cannot use a non-record value in this context.

Have you found a solution to this. Been driving me crazy for hours.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,636)