I'm facing an issue with collection all gallery items into a local collection which I don't understand.
I hope I have mentioned everything important 🙂
The issue is that when I select a product from the dropdown (the look up in the label for the description is working as expected) and enter something in the textinput field, non of the selected values are stored correctly in my local test collection.
e.g. for the dropdown the selected property is empty and selected text does show a wrong (different from what I have selected in my dropdown 85550 vs. 72400023 ) value.
What am I missing here?
Hi @Christoph15 :
About the value of selected is empty.
I encounted the same problem.But after my test, it is not really empty, just looks empty. I can still quote its value.
1\Add a gallery
2\Add a dropdown control(Dropdown1) into this gallery
3\Add a button
4\Add a label(call the value of selected)
About selected text does show a wrong value.
I did not encount this problem.Could you specifically describe how the dropdown control is set up?
Hi @Christoph15 :
This is too weird, I have tested it many times and failed to reproduce the situation you mentioned.
Could you tell me what is 'Product Code''s data type?
I suggest that you check the problem from several aspects:
1\Add two labers into this gallery and set it's Text property to "Dropdown9.SelectedText.Value" and "Dropdown9.Selected.Product Code"
Check if the results is as expected
2\Check the value of 'Product Code and Description'.'Product Code'.
Add a button and set it's OnSelect property to 'ClearCollect(varcollection,'Product Code and Description'.'Product Code')'
Check the collection varcollection.(Could you share the screenshoot to me)
3\Check the value propery for the dropdown control
I think I found the root cause but no idea how to work around it.
If I add the save (clear collect) button inside the gallery item it saves the correct values.
If the button is outside that gallery somewhere else, I can replicate the saving issue.
not sure if this is an intended behavior of a nested gallery but it looks like we need to find another way to work around this "limitation".