cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

ClearCollect truncating collections at 5 rows.

I'm using a loading/login screen as a means of beginning to load data, as well as filtering out certain users.

In the OnVisible for the screen, I'm calling a series of ClearCollects to pull down and cache the data required for the app.

One of my ClearCollect calls loads Countries from a custom API endpoint.

There are over 100 entries in the Countries table in my source, but the Collections tab is only showing 5 countries loaded.

I'm trying to figure out the source of this mismatch.

When I call the API from the swagger UI on my website, I see the full list of countries returned.

I also have a list of statuses that only contains 7 items and a list of document types that has 43 items. Both of these are also getting truncated at 5.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: ClearCollect API connection not finishing loading when navigate away

Hi, in the collections tab, only the first 5 rows are displayed eventhough the collection might have more rows.

You can confirm this by binding the collection to a gallery, and see the gallery has all the rows returned by your custom API.

Could you give this a try? I will follow up with the team to make Collections view more intuitive.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Just noticed that two other source tables that have > 5 rows are getting truncated at 5. One has 43 rows and the other only has 7.

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi, in the collections tab, only the first 5 rows are displayed eventhough the collection might have more rows.

You can confirm this by binding the collection to a gallery, and see the gallery has all the rows returned by your custom API.

Could you give this a try? I will follow up with the team to make Collections view more intuitive.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,797)