cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coding the Sharepoint Integration Control (i.e OnSave, OnEdit, OnCancel, etc.) to work with Multiple Screens in a Form

I am creating a customized form for my Sharepoint list with Powerapps.  I wanted a set of fields to be available only when a specific drop down item is selected.  So i did this by having a button 'pop up' when that item is selected.  The button then navigates to the second screen and form.  Once that information is inputted, i want to be able to save and submit the list item from the second screen using the sharepoint controls.  Also, when i am editing the data, i want information from both screens to show up for that list item.  Currently, only information from the first screen is showing up.  What sort of code so i need on the OnEdit, OnSave, OnCancel, OnNew, OnView to work with both screens and forms? 

I tried EditForm(SharepointForm1); EditForm(SharepointForm2);  but that doesn't work. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,060)