Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Hough
Resolver I
Resolver I

Collapse section in a Power App

Hey.

i am busy creating an App which gets different information from a user and adds it into a SharePoint list - pretty easy.

What I need is a drop down seciton (with a heading) which then gives me more columns on certain subjects. I have followed this tutorial : https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/ux-patterns-expander-control-with-expand-collapse-animati... - which is perfect what I am looking forward and it works good - but instead of a label - I want an another section which i can hold text boxs / labels. I have tried to do it with a gallery and all that seems to duplicate the labels.

As the form is big - I need to split it into different subjects and each subject expands when an down arrow is pressed.

Hope anyone can help , or suggest a blog I can work through.

Thanks again.

1 REPLY 1
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jason_Hough,

Spliting form elements is not supported.

Check the thread below for more details:

Multiple form submit

For 

but instead of a label - I want an another section which i can hold text boxs / labels. I have tried to do it with a gallery and all that seems to duplicate the labels.

Would you please share a screenshot for this part?

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,051)