Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PiebePost1
Helper I
Helper I

Collect Flow response to PowerApps: Only getting "True"

Hello,

I am using a collect function in PowerApps that triggers a Flow and sends back data using a Response action (in this case with sample data):

Aantekening 2020-09-01 103035.png

But all I get collected is a single column "Value" with a datarow "true":

Aantekening 2020-09-01 102849.png

I found a lot messages in this community about this issue, mostly suggesting to fiddle around with the JSON-scheme of the response and mostly unsolved. But even when I try with a simple output like {"id":1} I can't get it to work. My Flow is working correctly.

Any suggestion would be much appreciated!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @PiebePost1 

Often, the best thing to do after you make a change to a flow is to delete it from your app via the View > Data Sources menu and to re-add it. This ensures that the app picks up the latest definition of the flow.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @PiebePost1 

I've just tested this and it works OK for me.

image.png

Here's my result...

timl_0-1598953287438.png

Can you post the ClearCollect code that you're using, just to make sure that there aren't any problems there?

Thanks for your reply!

ClearCollect(Replies;'PowerApp->InvokeanHTTPrequest,Response'.Run(LookUp('[dbo].[vwProductionLines]_1';PositionID=VarProjPosition;TeamsMessageId)))

This is my formula. The Flow runs correctly.

One dtep further: It turns out that when i create a simple 2-step flow like yours, it's working perfectly fine, but as soon as I make changes to that flow and save them, the experience is becoming buggy. I've had similar experiences before.

I continue testing the day after tomorrow (have some other obligations tomorrow.

Hi @PiebePost1 

Often, the best thing to do after you make a change to a flow is to delete it from your app via the View > Data Sources menu and to re-add it. This ensures that the app picks up the latest definition of the flow.

View solution in original post

Thanks, this proces to be a good workaround: Recreating the flow connection.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,350)