Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PiebePost1
Helper I
Helper I

Collect Flow response to PowerApps: Only getting "True"

Hello,

I am using a collect function in PowerApps that triggers a Flow and sends back data using a Response action (in this case with sample data):

Aantekening 2020-09-01 103035.png

But all I get collected is a single column "Value" with a datarow "true":

Aantekening 2020-09-01 102849.png

I found a lot messages in this community about this issue, mostly suggesting to fiddle around with the JSON-scheme of the response and mostly unsolved. But even when I try with a simple output like {"id":1} I can't get it to work. My Flow is working correctly.

Any suggestion would be much appreciated!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @PiebePost1 

Often, the best thing to do after you make a change to a flow is to delete it from your app via the View > Data Sources menu and to re-add it. This ensures that the app picks up the latest definition of the flow.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @PiebePost1 

I've just tested this and it works OK for me.

image.png

Here's my result...

timl_0-1598953287438.png

Can you post the ClearCollect code that you're using, just to make sure that there aren't any problems there?

Thanks for your reply!

ClearCollect(Replies;'PowerApp->InvokeanHTTPrequest,Response'.Run(LookUp('[dbo].[vwProductionLines]_1';PositionID=VarProjPosition;TeamsMessageId)))

This is my formula. The Flow runs correctly.

One dtep further: It turns out that when i create a simple 2-step flow like yours, it's working perfectly fine, but as soon as I make changes to that flow and save them, the experience is becoming buggy. I've had similar experiences before.

I continue testing the day after tomorrow (have some other obligations tomorrow.

Hi @PiebePost1 

Often, the best thing to do after you make a change to a flow is to delete it from your app via the View > Data Sources menu and to re-add it. This ensures that the app picks up the latest definition of the flow.

Thanks, this proces to be a good workaround: Recreating the flow connection.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,267)