cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Applications
Helper IV
Helper IV

Collect Not Posting Info To SharePoint List

I'm trying to have information from my collection post to a SharePoint list but it's not working. 

Formula: 

Set(varRecordID, Patch('Shopping Cart Orders', Defaults('Shopping Cart Orders'), {Title: Name.Text, Building_x0020_Location: Building.Text, Seat_x0020_Location: Seat.Text, Email: Email.Text, Phone_x0020_Number: Phone.Text}).ID); Collect('Shopping Cart Ordered Items 2', AddColumns(colUserShoppingCart, "OrderID", varRecordID))

It posts the quantity and the OrderID, but not the Item Name...

Applications_0-1653666084632.png

This is my collection.

Applications_1-1653666128992.png

This is my SharePoint List.

Applications_2-1653666155190.png

These are the results I get from submitting the order.

How do I fix it so that the name of the item is actually posted to the SharePoint list?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Applications,

I'm guessing the internal name of the 'Ordered Items' is different from the displayname. Can you please confirm?

https://www.sharepointdiary.com/2021/01/get-field-internal-name-in-sharepoint-online-using-powershel...

If so, you need to match that in your Patch function.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Applications,

I'm guessing the internal name of the 'Ordered Items' is different from the displayname. Can you please confirm?

https://www.sharepointdiary.com/2021/01/get-field-internal-name-in-sharepoint-online-using-powershel...

If so, you need to match that in your Patch function.

Applications
Helper IV
Helper IV

Oh my goodness.. it worked. Thank you so much!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,642)