cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Collect Patch of ForAll

I’m an educator and created an app that essentially is used to check families in as they arrive to pick up their students from school. Upon arrival each student has a check box that upon selection populated their name into a collection on another page in order of arrival. But staff needs to be able to view the arrivals through the app or web browser. Would it work better to pull into the collection and then save to a SharePoint data source or do I forgo the collection all together? I've never had to patch records before. I’ve been trying to work this out and have had no success. I am sorry if this is a very basic concept. I am new to this, have no formal training. Just trying to create solutions. Thank you. This is original app pulled into collection. Screen 1 check in of parents arriving. Screen 2 collection results in order of arrival. This however needs to not be local, I need 50 staff to be able to view in real time.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,671)