I have a Collect that update a source with a collection.
Used to have the source in Excel and it worked fine... now today I exported the table to a Sharepoint list and updated the app accordingly.
But now the patch says it can't find one column... but it also display identical column names.
Below you can see the detailed error message... and you can see there that the columns have the same name.
I've also tried to change the name on the columns in both the collection and in the Sharepoint list... but it still gives the same error.
I changed the column name to "Rubrik" and it worked... but then it complained on a new column that was identical.
After changing a bunch of columns it starts to complain on the new names I choose...
Right now it's complaining on "Orderdatum" and "Orderdate", but "XXX" worked, but now it complaines on "Rubrik" again.
And so it goes round and round... 😞
I circumvented the problem with a ForAll & a Patch function.
But I would love to know why the collection didn't work, since all columns were identical.
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.