cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akaki
Level: Powered On

Collect out of office information from outlook

Dear Friends

I am trying to build an application allows collecting out of office information from the staff members to collection, so once they will set out of office to get those dates and put on the dashboard? do you think powers apps/flow combination can help m to achieve this? if yes please give me tips on how to proceed

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Collect out of office information from outlook

Hi @akaki ,

Do you mean you want to collect the staffs who sent outlook from outside the office?

Do you want it collect automatically or you have created one list which has the columns of Status and Dates?

What controls and formula expressions do you test now?

Best Regards.

Yumia 

akaki

Hi @v-yuxima-msft 

Thank you so much for reply

What I am doing I have an excel table, with staff list, and have edited from connected to apps, my first goal is to get information from the staff members, who set out of office function in outlook. once I get those dates, based on that date I will publish this in the app that this staff is on leave and will be back on that time. this is for a dashboard who is on leave who is in office 

It can be on load or connected to button, does not matter, I was not able to find such function how to get those dates

akaki

Guys Any idea?

To get out of office information from outlook for powerapps 

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,278)