Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Collection View

Hi everyone.

Just wondering if there is a way for PowerApps to show the full names of the items in the collection (in View > Collections)?

See attached.

Cheers!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Re: Collection View

@JomarGF 

Great question

I have had the same issue

Unfortunately it does not show the full name even though it has the option to drag it

I mostly tend to add a temporary gallery to see the data in a collection

Will be a good candidate for user voice

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Hi Reza

My screen doesn't allow me to drag (resize) the field. Is there anything I am missing?

Thanks.
Highlighted
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@JomarGF 

My screen does not either (even though I see an option to extend when I hover next to the column name which is not showing in full)

The extend does not work

This has to be a bug wherein it does not show the entire column name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

To see a single Collection value at a time, right click, then "Inspect Element" to view the page source code.

Not elequent, but works in a pinch.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,197)