cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Collection and Sharepoint List show different data in datatable after clearcollect

I have a Powerapp with a data table but noticed that some data was missing. The data table uses a collection as the source (Item 1 in the image). However when I refreshed the collection using the "ClearCollect" function (ClearCollect(intakeCollection,'Intake to Savings'), some data in the collection disappears (Item 2 in the image - Notice how ID 5093 is missing). The data in the collection is refreshed using the data from a SharePoint list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SPL_vs_Collect.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@abcrandy 

You might need to REFRESH the datasource immediately before the ClearCollect.

Refresh('Intake to Savings');
ClearCollect(intakeCollection,'Intake to Savings')

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Highlighted

@mdevaney  I tried the refresh before the clearcollect with no success. I have a feeling that the SharePoint list data is cached and when the Collection gets refreshed its getting refreshed with the outdated/cached SharePoint list.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,285)