cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteMat
Frequent Visitor

Collection based on a MYSQL-Database creates duplicate Entry

Hey Folks, i hope you can help me, i'm getting mad on this.

I'm creating a collection based on a MYSQL- Database(MYISAM), the table contains around 5000 rows.

For the Collection, i am filtering the database  by the sales areas, the result show up in a gallery, the amount of rows, counted with a sql-client,is 1262, the amount of rows in the collection ist 1262 as well. So far so good.

BUT! The gallery shows some customers twice. There's no specific pattern, which customer is twice, its really strange, i hope someone can help me.

here's the code for sales area 1:

ClearCollect(colCustomer;ShowColumns(Filter('[db].[customer]';ADR_DE_VK_GEB_NR=1);
"ADR_DE_KNDNR";
"ADR_DE_FINAME1";
"ADR_DE_FINAME2";
"ADR_DE_ORT";
"ADR_DE_STR";
"ADR_DE_TELEFON";
"ADR_DE_TELEFON2";
"ADR_DE_MAIL";
"ADR_DE_TELEFAX";
"ADR_DE_VK_GEB_NR";
))

greets

Stefan

2 REPLIES 2
FabianAckeret
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @SteMat 

Sounds weird. Did you export the table to e.g. Excel, and check whether there are duplicates on the source already?
In mentioned gallery, in the Items property, can you add the following code and see if there are still duplicates?

Filter('[db].[customer]';ADR_DE_VK_GEB_NR=1)

Kind regards,

Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. Like my answer? Consider giving it a Thumbs Up. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

There are no duplicates, i checked it several times. 

Anyway, i restored an earlier version - no duplicates anymore, but no idea why,... thank you for your answer

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,102)