Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aydeedglz
Helper I
Helper I

Collection is NOT extracting the data from Share Point

Hi! 

I am having trouble with my first collection in my App, I created a collection named "colFormTemplate" and I want this to to bring me the data from my Share Point, but I am getting a [Record] Instead of the data I need. The type of column I have in the share point is "yes/no" type of column (I don't know the type of column of the example I am following) and I am going to work with JSON in my app

My case:

Aydeedglz_0-1660919911466.png

What I need: (I know the name of the SP is different, this is an example I am duplicating)

Aydeedglz_1-1660920023106.png

My SharePoint:

Aydeedglz_2-1660920151626.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No I haven't yet at this point, I am only creating my collections.

I made a change and now I can see it! from my Share Point I changed the type of the column to text and now is showing 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Roverandom
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Did you use some JSON schema to format the column display?

Hi! I hope I was helpfull. Please always mark the answer that helped you, so others who need it will find it faster.

Roverandom is a book by J.R.R Tolkien. I'm a big fan of his works and as Frodo, Aragorn or Gollum are already widely used, I decided to use this nickname.

No I haven't yet at this point, I am only creating my collections.

I made a change and now I can see it! from my Share Point I changed the type of the column to text and now is showing 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,507)