Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aydeedglz
Helper I
Helper I

Collection is NOT extracting the data from Share Point

Hi! 

I am having trouble with my first collection in my App, I created a collection named "colFormTemplate" and I want this to to bring me the data from my Share Point, but I am getting a [Record] Instead of the data I need. The type of column I have in the share point is "yes/no" type of column (I don't know the type of column of the example I am following) and I am going to work with JSON in my app

My case:

Aydeedglz_0-1660919911466.png

What I need: (I know the name of the SP is different, this is an example I am duplicating)

Aydeedglz_1-1660920023106.png

My SharePoint:

Aydeedglz_2-1660920151626.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No I haven't yet at this point, I am only creating my collections.

I made a change and now I can see it! from my Share Point I changed the type of the column to text and now is showing 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Roverandom
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Did you use some JSON schema to format the column display?

Hi! I hope I was helpfull. Please always mark the answer that helped you, so others who need it will find it faster.

Roverandom is a book by J.R.R Tolkien. I'm a big fan of his works and as Frodo, Aragorn or Gollum are already widely used, I decided to use this nickname.

No I haven't yet at this point, I am only creating my collections.

I made a change and now I can see it! from my Share Point I changed the type of the column to text and now is showing 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,488)