Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Collection view bug?

Hi Powerapps

Collection list is not updating.

Note the collection name on the left is not matching the collection details on the right. 😞

Please see attached screenshots. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Collection view bug?

Hi @JomarGF ,

Do you mean that no matter you choose which collection, it will always display the first collection on the right hand?

That's a little strange. I didn't meet this kind of question before.

Firstly, I suggest you check whether the data in the collection is right.

You could check your collections by adding galleries, setting the galleries' Items to collection name.

In this way, you could know whether the problem is about your updating collection's formula.

Then, I suggest you check your browser.

Please clean your browser's cache, update it to the latest version, try other browsers.

I believe the mainly problem is about this.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Hi thank you for reply. I will follow your suggestion to clear my browser cache. I find this behaviour strange too that is why I reported it.
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @JomarGF 

I think there's definitely a bug because many people have reported this issue. Here's a link to a recent thread.

@JonathanGibbs has reported this issue so hopefully we'll see a fix for this soon.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/PowerAppsForum1/message-id/112069 

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

That is good to know. I hope this issue gets addressed soon.

Cheers!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,743)