cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Collections maxes out at 2000 when populating with SharePoint list datasource

Thanks for the reply @martinav !

I still can't get it working. I've tried going back to the original, but still no luck. Is there a way to refresh the data set post updating? No matter what I do, it is only showing the older events and nothing newer, which leads me to believe it just isn't pulling them. Thanks!

For onVisible:

Concurrent(
ClearCollect(List1,Filter(SortByColumns('Events',"ID",Ascending),ID>0)),
ClearCollect(List2,Filter(SortByColumns('Events',"ID",Descending),ID>0))
);
ClearCollect(CollectionNew,List1,Filter(List2, Not(ID in List1.ID)));Clear(List1);Clear(List2)

On the BrowseGallery, I have:

Collect(CollectionNew, BrowseGallery1.AllItems)

And for Items:

SortByColumns(
    Search('Events',
        TextSearchBox1.Text,
        "Location"
    ),
    "Title",
    If(
        SortDescending1,
        SortOrder.Descending,
        SortOrder.Ascending
    )
)
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Collections maxes out at 2000 when populating with SharePoint list datasource

Actually, in order to get the newer items, wouldn't I somehow need to just collect the start time descending from the top instead of using the ID. I don't actually need everything and I think the newest 2000 are probably current.

Still can't get it to work. No matter what I do, the screen doesn't refresh with different data.

Concurrent(
ClearCollect(CollectionNew,Filter(SortByColumns('Events',"Start_x0020_Time_x0020_Local",Descending))

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Please post your entire statement.  It looks like its truncated.

Also, I shouldnt assume... but did you change your app settings to increase the data row limit?

image.png

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Sorry @martinav - that last statement was me just playing around trying to figure out if I could just grab the top 2000 most recent events by using the start date field.

I also tried just grabbing 4000 items without the time filter (posted here), but no matter what I put into onVisible, it doesn't really change anything that displays. Is it the Items messing it up?

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@ubikwitous ,

I updated my post after you posted your reply.  Please check the setting I mention and verify.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,603)