cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
echamorro
Frequent Visitor

Collections

HI all, I have a combo box where I display the user name and email information from Office365Users. I have anther combo box which I display a list of Organizations. I have collection which I add the user name and email address from the user selected from the first combo box and the organization from the second combo box. Somehow it is not working. I can't see the information from the Organization. 

First combo box: Items = Office365Users.SearchUser({searchTerm:cboxSearchUser.SearchText, top:10})

Second combo box: Items = Distinct('Organization Information', Organization).Result

Button to add both information to colection:

Collect(collectUsers, {Name: cboxSearchUser.Selected.DisplayName, Email: cboxSearchUser.Selected.Mail, AccessRight: cboxOrganization.SelectedItems})

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

Assuming you have multiple selections turned off for the comboboxes, try this:

Collect(collectUsers, 
    {
    Name: cboxSearchUser.Selected.DisplayName, 
    Email: cboxSearchUser.Selected.Mail, 
    AccessRight: cboxOrganization.Selected.Result
    }
)

Hope that helps,

Bryan

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

Assuming you have multiple selections turned off for the comboboxes, try this:

Collect(collectUsers, 
    {
    Name: cboxSearchUser.Selected.DisplayName, 
    Email: cboxSearchUser.Selected.Mail, 
    AccessRight: cboxOrganization.Selected.Result
    }
)

Hope that helps,

Bryan

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks!

BCLS776
Super User
Super User

Did it solve your issue? If so, please mark the post as "Accept as Solution" so others can benefit from it.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,556)