Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bertrandedin
Helper I
Helper I

ComBox full

HELLO

i have a problem in my apps with a comboBox wich is full.

I add 800 lists in this comboBOX, but the app cant contain all of them.

Have you got a solution to resolve that ?

Thx!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-albai-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bertrandedin  ,

I need to confirm below information from you first, this will help us to solve your issue, you can also provide some screenshots:

1. What do you mean about "add 800 lists"? Can you provide the Items property of your Combo Box?

2. Does your Combo Box contain just the first 500 items? Or less/more than 500 items?

You can try below methods, remember to check the result after each method:

1. Increase the delegable limit by going to File > Settings > Advanced settings, and set the value for "Data row limit non-delegable queries" option to 2000:

v-albai-msft_0-1611134572265.png

2. If above method is not work for you and your combo box is inside a form, you can try to increase the data card size using the solution mentioned in this article.

Best Regards,

Allen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-albai-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bertrandedin  ,

I need to confirm below information from you first, this will help us to solve your issue, you can also provide some screenshots:

1. What do you mean about "add 800 lists"? Can you provide the Items property of your Combo Box?

2. Does your Combo Box contain just the first 500 items? Or less/more than 500 items?

You can try below methods, remember to check the result after each method:

1. Increase the delegable limit by going to File > Settings > Advanced settings, and set the value for "Data row limit non-delegable queries" option to 2000:

v-albai-msft_0-1611134572265.png

2. If above method is not work for you and your combo box is inside a form, you can try to increase the data card size using the solution mentioned in this article.

Best Regards,

Allen

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,309)