Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biancadevera
Helper III
Helper III

Combine date and time in Forms

HI,

Is it possible to change the date card in forms where I can combine the date and time? 

date card.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
biancadevera
Helper III
Helper III

Thanks everyone! I decided to change the date picker to a Single Line text instead in my SharePoint and used the Text box field. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @biancadevera,

Just to double check. You are looking to replace the two dropdowns and the date picker with one control where you can select both the date and time at once?

I have seen third party controls supporting this scenario. Below is an example of such a control:

https://themicroconsulting.com/powerapps-custom-calendar-component-with-time-picker/

v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @biancadevera ,

I did a test for you.

1\ Add a datepicker control 'DatePicker1' and 2 dropdown control 'Dropdown1' and 'Dropdown2'.

2\ Add a label control and set its Text property to:

DateTimeValue(DatePicker1.SelectedDate&" "&Dropdown1.Selected.Value&":"&Dropdown2.Selected.Value,"en-US")

3\ The result is as follows:

vxiaochenmsft_0-1633917732332.png

Best Regards,

Wearsky

biancadevera
Helper III
Helper III

Thanks everyone! I decided to change the date picker to a Single Line text instead in my SharePoint and used the Text box field. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,191)