Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbgoh
Post Patron
Post Patron

Combine multiple apps into 1 apps

Hi,

I have multiple premium apps (about 4) that is used by same group of users. I wish to combine all apps into one single home apps.

How can I do it ?

5 REPLIES 5
shoog
Super User
Super User

Do you want to move all functionality into one app or create a new home app that will start one of the 4 apps?

In the first case, you can select all controls from each app screen and paste them into a new screen in the other app.

In the second case, you can use the Launch function to start another app. You can get the target URL from the PA details screen, something like Launch("https://apps.powerapps.com/play/<appid>?tenantId=<tenantid>")

My users only has per apps license does that mean I need to buy more license for the users so that they can access all the 4 premium apps?

shoog
Super User
Super User

If you want to combine everything into 1 app, then follow the first option.

Create the blank screens in the destination app, select the controls from the source app (ctrl-A will select all controls in a screen) and copy-paste them into the destination app.

You could create a new home screen with four buttons to navigate to each individual app/screen in the destination app.

Actually the 4 apps are created by 4 different person so usually how the 4 person can manage this combine apps?

shoog
Super User
Super User

You could make all 4 them owner of the centralized app. The only downside is that they can't edit the app at the same time.

As long as there are 4 distinct apps, users would need more licenses (or 1 per user license, which is the same price as 4 per app licenses)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,277)