cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RD94
Frequent Visitor

Combining Multiple Direct Report Sources into a Single Listing

Hello,

I am using the Office365User connector and leveraging the DirectReports function. What I am looking to do is take the direct reports of Manager1 and append the direct reports of Manager2, to create a single listing of two different manager's employees. I am hoping to use this single list as the values of a combo box.

I've tried the following code in the 'Allowed Values' property without success.

[Office365Users.DirectReportsV2("Manager1@email.com").value, Office365Users.DirectReportsV2("Manager2@email.com").value]

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Ryan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rubin_boer
Super User
Super User

hi there @RD94 welcome to the community.

Try catching it all in a single collection ClearCollect(colBothManagers, Office365Users.DirectReportsV2("Manager1@email.com").value, Office365Users.DirectReportsV2("Manager2@email.com").value)

assign the colBothManagers to the Items of the combobox.

hope it helps

hey there if you liked the post give it a thumbs up, and if it solved your question please accept it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
rubin_boer
Super User
Super User

hi there @RD94 welcome to the community.

Try catching it all in a single collection ClearCollect(colBothManagers, Office365Users.DirectReportsV2("Manager1@email.com").value, Office365Users.DirectReportsV2("Manager2@email.com").value)

assign the colBothManagers to the Items of the combobox.

hope it helps

hey there if you liked the post give it a thumbs up, and if it solved your question please accept it as a solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,416)