Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
utsav_ghosh1
Advocate II
Advocate II

Combo Box enlarges on iphone

Hi team,

i am facing an issue with combo-box when it is loaded for the first time. when i click on it to search a text the combo-box enlarges and zooms in the application. see attached image1.

image1.jpg

To fix this. I have to scroll to right top corner and close the combo-box. then using pinching action i have to zoom out and scale-to-fit the application. next time when i open combo box, it works fine. see image2

image2.jpg

This behavior is happening always when the app is loaded for the first time on iPhone. on all other larger devices it works fine.

Regards,

Utsav

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @Youri10 , iOS will still want to zoom in if it thinks the input is too small.  You can try bumping up the font size.  Are you able to post a video of what it looks like?

Hi @chmoncayMSFT ,

I tried to use 25 (and even 30) as font size but the issue still occurred. In the video I attached the combobox text is set at 25. As you can see the Iphone only zooms in the first time, like many others already mentioned.

Regards,

Youri

Youri10
Frequent Visitor

Hi @chmoncayMSFT,

Today I found out that the bug now has been fixed after I republished the app once again. Thanks!

Regards,

Youri

@chmoncayMSFT 

This bug still there in SharePoint Customized List Forms using PowerApps. How do we fix there?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,581)