Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sajarac
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Combo Box enlarges on iphone

Morning,

Is there anyone who has found a temporary solution or a hack to bypass this bug?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Combo-Box-enlarges-on-iphone/td-p/396518

Users are complaining for this.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This long standing bug has been fixed.  You will need to republish your app for the fix to be applied.  I've updated the attached post to reflect this information as well.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
rsaikrishna
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@sajarac 

Unfortunately, there is no fix. It is the Control rendering issue in iPhone Mobile device. Many users are impacted with this annoying behavior.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

Too bad that. 😞 

No even a hack with the x and y controls. I don't know just guessing.

If I had the chose I will probably switch to the dropdown but the list is over a 100 items that solution is even worst.

Thank you kindly super user II

shu
Community Support
Community Support

@sajarac Could you please try the workaround: Scroll to the top of the Form holding the Combobox, pinch the screen (zoom out). Thank you. Best Regards,   Jessie Chen   Support Engineer Asia Dynamics 365 Support Customer Services and Support

Morning, 

I have marked as NOT the solution, because. Thant is not a solution.

Should be something that forces the form to keep the proportion.

Thanks in advance.

I think that for now one solution is:

Once you select an item from the list double tap the same item. this action will return the form to the right scale. and if for any reason the item selected is unselected just select again. Not elegant but practical. Found that pinch and trying to make the zoom out depends of the form could be complicated.

This long standing bug has been fixed.  You will need to republish your app for the fix to be applied.  I've updated the attached post to reflect this information as well.

View solution in original post

@chmoncayMSFT

This bug still there in SharePoint Customized List Forms using PowerApps. How do we fix there?

Hi there,

Just tested on SharePoint Custom Forms and it works for me - via the Web, make sure you go into your form and update something in the app, then save and publish again.  

In the SharePoint mobile, the custom forms didn't render, the default SharePoint ones did. 

Hope this helps.

Thank you for quick response. Can you share your screenshot please? I just see some narrow width area behind the combo box control to click so that I come out of combo box area back to the form. Is it the same you are also seeing?

Thanks,

Ramesh 

@chmoncayMSFT

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,442)