cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alison1
Helper III
Helper III

Combo box Filter, Sort and Seach

Hi community, I have a combobox of which I need to sort by alphabetical order, filter out the blanks and be able to search.  I am using the below formula and the search function has stopped working even when allow searching is swotched on.  Any ideas?  Thank you!

Filter(Sort('All Customers SLA Profile Volume & Revenue',Title,Ascending),!IsBlank(Title))

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Try:

Sort(

Search(

Filter(

‘All Customers SLA Profile Volume & Revenue’,

Title = Not(IsBlank(Title))),

TextInput.Text,”Title”),

Title,

Ascending)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Please give a thumbs up if I resolved your issue! Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
VJR
Super User
Super User

Hi @Alison1 

First use the Filter and then do its Sort.

Eg; Sort(Filter(....

In place of !IsBlank(Title) you can also try....

...,If( Not IsBlank( Title ), True, Title)

Alison1
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @VJR, thank you for your reply. Apologies, I'm not very good. I tried the below formulas, but couldn't get it to work.

Sort(Filter('All Customers SLA Profile Volume & Revenue',Title,Ascending),!IsBlank(Title))

Sort(Filter('All Customers SLA Profile Volume & Revenue',!IsBlank(Title)),Title, Ascending)

I also tried ,If( Not IsBlank( Title ), True, Title) in place of !IsBlank(Title)

Try:

Sort(

Search(

Filter(

‘All Customers SLA Profile Volume & Revenue’,

Title = Not(IsBlank(Title))),

TextInput.Text,”Title”),

Title,

Ascending)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Please give a thumbs up if I resolved your issue! Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic!

Hi @Gochix yes this worked, thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,090)