Selected items should save in excel in separate rows

pls guide me how to do it

5 REPLIES 5
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Nandha ,

Try this:

ForAll(comboControl.SelectedItems,
Patch(ExcelShourceName,Defaults(ExcelShourceName),{Clumn1:"Values1",comboValueColumn:Value})

Note: Value here should be replaced with the column name you are populating in your combo box

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my

community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Proud to be a Super User!

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Nandha ,

Do you want to update multiple rows by using selected items of the combo box?

Could you tell me the formula in the items of the combo box?

Usually, we use ForAll and Patch function to update multiple items of data source.

I almost agree with the formula that @KrishnaV  provided.

However, you could only update one field by using this combo box.

Try this:

ForAll(combo box name.SelectedItems,
Patch(exceltablename,Defaults(exceltablename),{columnname:fieldname in combo box})
//please replace with combo box name, exceltablename,columname(column in excel) fieldname in combo box

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have put this formula

ForAll(DataCardValue30.SelectedItems, Patch(Emptyspoollist,Defaults(Emptyspoollist),{Emptyspooldetails:'Empty spool details_DataCard4'}))

But showing error

Name isnt valid. This identifier isnt recognised

Hi @Nandha ,

Try this:

ForAll(DataCardValue30.SelectedItems, Patch(Emptyspoollist,Defaults(Emptyspoollist),{Emptyspooldetails:Value&";"}))

Note: In the above formula Value is from my multi-select dropdown field.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Proud to be a Super User!

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

Still same error coming

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (43,921)