cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex5p
Helper IV
Helper IV

Combo box only holding 100 choices

I have a an ad group that has about 130 people in it. I am using a combo box with this code 

Office365Groups.ListGroupMembers("idvalue").value

Currently it is showing only 100 people. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I was going by the online doc but when I entered in the tool, it prompted and auto-filled the param names. This is what I got. I guess the non required params needed the braces and single quote.

Office365Groups.ListGroupMembers(ID,{'$top':500})

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
geneZebra
Resolver II
Resolver II

see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/office365groups/#list-group-members you need to specify a different value for  "Top"

@geneZebra Do you know what the code looks like? List groupmembers doesn't appear to take Top:500 as a second parameter.

Office365Groups.ListGroupMembers("groupID", Top:500 ).value

try the following. Values enclosed in {}'s.

Office365Groups.ListGroupMembers({groupId:"groupID", Top:500 }).value

@geneZebra 

Getting an error saying Invalid arugment type (Record). Expecting a Text value Instead.

I was going by the online doc but when I entered in the tool, it prompted and auto-filled the param names. This is what I got. I guess the non required params needed the braces and single quote.

Office365Groups.ListGroupMembers(ID,{'$top':500})

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,474)