Did you mean: 
Can_SJ
Regular Visitor

Combo box only selecting the first item

Hi,

I hope someone could give me an advice here:

I have two Share point lists:

Suppliers and Tbl_SupplierDetails.

My Supplier list is a regular list nothing special, jus a list of my supplier with all of the information such as address, state, city, postal etc.

and in my Tbl_SupplierDetails, I have a Lookup field that shows the supplier name.

My problem is: If I have several suppliers with the same name but different locations my combo box only pick the first value in my share point, and I don't know how to fix this.

In the screens shots I have two suppliers ID 10 XYY and ID 11 XYZ, and the combo box only select the ID 10 no matter what.

Enclosed some screen shot for any reference.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNGCapture4.PNGds,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Can_SJ
Regular Visitor

Hi, I found the solution for the combobox, now is selecting any value, my problem now is not saving the data back to my sharepoint list. I guess because is a Lookup column.

Can_SJ_0-1615153764072.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Drrickryp
Super User II
Super User II

@Can_SJ 

Use the double layout option and put in the address as the second line.

Can_SJ
Regular Visitor

Hi @Drrickryp , thank you very much for your response, unfortunately that option is not available for me, there are no more choices if I select the double layout.

Capture5.PNGCapture6.PNG 

😞

Drrickryp
Super User II
Super User II

@Can_SJ 

Please post the formula for the Items property of the combobox.  In the meantime, I suspect that you will have to rename the duplicate store names so that you can  differentiate them.  Like in your example, change xyz to xyz-Chicago or xyz-MainStreet 

Can_SJ
Regular Visitor

Hi @Drrickryp , the items in my combo box are: 

Choices([@Tbl_SupplierDetails].SuppID)

Can_SJ_0-1615141883453.png

And this is the table that I am getting:

Capture1.PNG

Can_SJ
Regular Visitor

Hi, I found the solution for the combobox, now is selecting any value, my problem now is not saving the data back to my sharepoint list. I guess because is a Lookup column.

Can_SJ_0-1615153764072.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (77,527)