cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AaronRichardson
Resolver I
Resolver I

Combobox IsSearchable won't hold True value

I have a combobox that I copied from a demo app created by @mr-dang. For some reason, when I try to set the IsSearchable property to true, the property defaults back to false when I click out of the property box..

captured.gif

I've never seen a property behave obstinately like this. Any thoughts on what could be causing this? Here are the main settings on the combobox:

AaronRichardson_0-1598677801512.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @WarrenBelz 

The source is a local collection and not yet connected to any external source... but that's good info to keep in mind!

I decided to try and create a new combobox and replicate all the settings manually. The new combobox works as expected, so I think this was a bug.

Thank you for your time!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @AaronRichardson ,

It is because the potential amount of items in your filter exceed the Delegable limit (500-2000) you have set and therefore the Search will not function.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @WarrenBelz 

The source is a local collection and not yet connected to any external source... but that's good info to keep in mind!

I decided to try and create a new combobox and replicate all the settings manually. The new combobox works as expected, so I think this was a bug.

Thank you for your time!!

same story. just insert a new combo box. very strange

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (5,279)