cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Combobox expands

@Support    Have a problem with combobox. When selected, the size expands. After I have selected something and come out of the combobox, the screen is still expanded. The app is made and runs on a Iphone X. Wondering if there are any settings I have not performed?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uq39u2eb1j94rrv/Video%2014.10.2020%2C%2010%2034%2019.mov?dl=0

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Combobox expands

@ENRM 

This is a long known issue on the iPhone with comboboxes.  There are many postings on this forum you can search through, but all have the same conclusion - none!

Here is a post that gives a little more start-to-end (even though the end is a dead end)

The only real solution is to not use a ComboBox if you plan to use on iPhones.  This means if you want the same level of functionality of a Combobox, you will have to design it yourself.

I would recommend putting in a support ticket on this though...the more they hear it, perhaps the more they will likely resolve it.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,732)