Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tejasvi_munge
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Combobox issue

Hi All,

I have a combobox on landing screen and if the value is selected in that combobox then only it allows you to navigate to other screens. I have used below formula

if(not(isblank(combobox)),navigate())

The problem with above formula is it won't work for one scenario- at first I select the value from combobox and then removed it and then if I try to navigate, it navigates me.   

How can I fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

@Tejasvi_munge ,

Try this instead

If(
   Len(ComboBoxName.Selected.xxxx)>0,
   Navigate . . . 
)

xxxx will depend on the Items of the Combo Box.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Tejasvi_munge ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (47,623)