cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbrit2020
Super User
Super User

Combobox multiple selection to filter ANY selected values on gallery.

Hi there, 

I need my comboboxes to filter ANY selected values on the gallery.

So for example, if I select on combobox 1 two options Blue and Brown, I want then the gallery to show any records that contain either values.

At the moment when I select more than one value on the combobox it only shows the last value selected.

SortByColumns(
    Search(
        Filter('OP.PBManageRisks',
            ((Toggle1_1.Value && Status="Closed") || (!Toggle1_1.Value && Status="Open"))&&
            (IsBlank(ComboBox1.Selected.Result) || Customer in ComboBox1.Selected.Result)&&
            (IsBlank(ComboBox1_1.Selected.Result) || Category in ComboBox1_1.Selected.Result)&&
            (IsBlank(ComboBox1_4.Selected.Result) || Sub_Category in ComboBox1_4.Selected.Result)&&
            (IsBlank(ComboBox1_3.Selected.Result) || Current_Risk_owner in ComboBox1_3.Selected.Result)&&
            (IsBlank(ComboBox1_5.Selected.Result) || Impact_category_Risk_Threat in ComboBox1_5.Selected.Result)&&
            (IsBlank(ComboBox1_6.Selected.Result) || Risk_Status in ComboBox1_6.Selected.Result)
        ),
        TextSearchBox1_8.Text, "RiskRef", "Risk_Title", "Category","Risk_Status"
    ),
    Dropdown1.Selected.Value,
    If(Toggle1.Value, Ascending, Descending)
)

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

instead of combobox.selected

try SelectedItems

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

instead of combobox.selected

try SelectedItems

View solution in original post

@zmansuri thanks it worked! Embarrassingly I just found that I asked this question before here on the platform, but when searching the site I couldn't find it. 

Please click Accept as Solution so others will find the answer in the future. Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,331)