Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venka91
Helper V
Helper V

Combox choice based on Date and Time

Hi There,

I am just trying to do a workaround for a helpdesk solution. I would like to set the combox choice based on Time.

Example, the combobox has 4 choices like Low, Normal, High, Critical. Based on this choice, Datepicker control set the date.

If the time is after 5 PM, user must the choice colum only with "Low, Normal and High"

Is that doable.

2 REPLIES 2
v-albai-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @venka91 ,

I cannot get your point based on current information.

Could you please provide more information or some examples about your scenario?

Best regards,

Allen

venka91
Helper V
Helper V

Hi there 

For a helpdesk application the user firm has choice to choose the priority of the ticket. The choices for combo box I have given as low, normal, high and critical.

When the user selects the priority the expected resolution date will be automatically set.

For low it is 5 days. Normal , 3 days and fir high 2 days and for critical it on same day. The date picker automatically set the days based in this condition.

However , we would like to avoid user can set priority as critical when the business hours are about to close. Our business time is from 9 AM to 5 PM.

So if the user wants to raise a critical prioirty ticket at 4 PM, combo box should not list the choice critical. 

Is that possible ? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,155)