Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venka91
Post Patron
Post Patron

Combox choice based on Date and Time

Hi There,

I am just trying to do a workaround for a helpdesk solution. I would like to set the combox choice based on Time.

Example, the combobox has 4 choices like Low, Normal, High, Critical. Based on this choice, Datepicker control set the date.

If the time is after 5 PM, user must the choice colum only with "Low, Normal and High"

Is that doable.

2 REPLIES 2
v-albai-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @venka91 ,

I cannot get your point based on current information.

Could you please provide more information or some examples about your scenario?

Best regards,

Allen

venka91
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hi there 

For a helpdesk application the user firm has choice to choose the priority of the ticket. The choices for combo box I have given as low, normal, high and critical.

When the user selects the priority the expected resolution date will be automatically set.

For low it is 5 days. Normal , 3 days and fir high 2 days and for critical it on same day. The date picker automatically set the days based in this condition.

However , we would like to avoid user can set priority as critical when the business hours are about to close. Our business time is from 9 AM to 5 PM.

So if the user wants to raise a critical prioirty ticket at 4 PM, combo box should not list the choice critical. 

Is that possible ? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,789)