cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SandraAkujobi
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Comment box in power apps

I want to add a comment box for each day for where Managers/employees can comment on work related issue. I have added a comments column in SharePoint list, on the app itself when I added in the comments field it was all the way to the bottom which I don't want instead I wasn't it at the top of the page by the side so that its more easy to locate. Moving it to the top is not an issue but it would mess with the way I've designed the page, where a columns of two is formed for each page. I thought of just added a text input action and then linking it to the SharePoint list but I'm not sure if that's appropriate. 

If it is, how could I work around it. If not is there a way to add the comments field at the top without it messing up with the arrangements of the other fields.

2 REPLIES 2
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@SandraAkujobi

Please provide a screenshot.  Show where the box is now, and where you want it moved to.  This will be the easiest way for me to understand.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Displayed on the page is the comment field which is from the sharePoint list. As you can see the columns are in two which is what I want but if I move the box to the to it would mess up the arrangements of the fields.  I just want to move it out to the right side of the page.

Screenshot (272).png

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza Winner Announcement

Please join us on Wednesday, July 21st at 8a PDT. We will be announcing the Winners of the Demo Extravaganza!

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,379)