Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinLee
Helper I
Helper I

Common Data Service - Very Slow

Hi, 

is anyone having issues with the common data service? it is very slow connecting to data ands saving the data

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MartinLee,

Can you please send me a private message with your session ID and we will have a look at whats going on?

You can get your session details from within PowerApps studio, open the backstage menu > Account > Session Details.

Thanks,

Thanks,
Clay.

View solution in original post

Sorted now mate, spoke to one of the guys in mircrosoft seatle and they advised it could of been a server issues in the uk where im based 

3 REPLIES 3
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MartinLee,

I just created an app using standard CDS entity and my app works perfectly. I could add and edit very quickly. How many records do you have in this app? 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @MartinLee,

Can you please send me a private message with your session ID and we will have a look at whats going on?

You can get your session details from within PowerApps studio, open the backstage menu > Account > Session Details.

Thanks,

Thanks,
Clay.

Sorted now mate, spoke to one of the guys in mircrosoft seatle and they advised it could of been a server issues in the uk where im based 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,414)